Who am i?

Do you ever wonder who you are outside of being a wife and a mother? There is this screaming burning urge to find myself.

How did I get here.

How did I just wake up one day have 4 kids and a husband and wondered where I fit.


I miss me. I miss being adventurous and having little to no fear instead now totally overflowing with anxiety, scared of everything and anything! 

I Miss having energy to play with the kids, enjoy their milestones and just be present! 

In this blog series I will probably bitch, moan and complain about anything and everything in my day-to-day life, speak my truth and hopefully discover myself outside of being everyone else super woman.

So here is to the mama's out there on their self-discovery journey, sorry in advance, shit is about to get real!



Comments

Popular Posts